With the upload component, you can access the local file system of the client to select any files and upload them on the server. The component consists of two buttons: the first opens the local file manager and enables the selection of a file, whereas the second starts the upload activity. The name of the selected file will be displayed between the two buttons.
The upload component requires a "receiver" which receives the file on the server side and processes it.
- ButtonCaption - Label of the upload button.
- Caption - Displays text as label.
- Receiver - The receiver is an object that processes the file on the server side.
- TabIndex - Defines the sequence in the tab index. The tab index defines the order of several UI components. These can be selected one by one by pressing the Tab key.
- uploadFailed - Is triggered when the upload fails.
- uploadFinished - Is triggered as soon as the upload has ended. At this point, it is still not clear if the upload was successful.
- updateProgress - Is triggered regularly during the upload. Thus it is possible to track the progress of the upload.
- uploadStarted - Is triggered as soon as the upload has started.
- uploadSucceeded - Is triggered as soon as the upload has ended and was successful.
- No data binding available.