RapidClipse Framework provides a basic architecture with layer separation (entity layer, data access layer, UI layer, business layer). The framework consists of the following packages:
- Core - RapidClipse Framework main component
- UI - Vaadin UI abstraction layer which expands Vaadin UI components with additional features.
- AA UI - Offers a concept for authentication and authorization, Scecurity Features as well as a coupler for Vaadin interfaces.
- AA API - Offers a concept for authentication and authorization.
- Mobile Kit - Allows Vaadin applications to access native system and device functions of mobile devices via Cordova.
RapidClipse Framework components (JARs) are available on the Maven Central Repository. By entering the Maven Dependencies in the pom.xml file the respective JARs are automatically downloaded from the Maven Central Repository.
A pom.xml file with all required dependencies will be automatically generated for RapidClipse projects that were created using the Project Wizard. So you don't have to take care of it.
API documentation Javadoc
You will find the API documentation Javadoc for RapidClipse Framework at
On the front page, you will find a list of all the RapidClipse Framework packages. By clicking on one of the packages, e.g. Com.xdev.ui, you open the overview of packages where you will find all of the classes for the corresponding packages.
In the overview of the packages you will find a list of all the classes and interfaces for the respective package. By clicking on one of the classes, e.g. XdevAccordion, you open the class overview where, amongst others, you will find all of the methods for the corresponding class.
Overview of classes
In the overview of classes you will find the class hierarchy as well as a list of all of the methods for that class.
- Class hierarchy - Displays which base class each class is derived from, and supports targeted search for objects in the class hierarchy.
- All implemented Interfaces - All interfaces implemented by the class.
- Description - Explains what the method consists of. This part is also displayed in the code completion in RapidClipse.
- Constructor Summary - List of all constructors of the class.
- Method Summary
- Modifier and Type - List of all methods of the class, grouped according to the base classes from which they derive.
- Methods inherited from class ... - List of all the methods that were inherited from the specified base class. For these methods it is common to link to an external one, e.g. Vaadin Javadoc.
- Constructor Detail - More detailed list of all the class's constructors, including their parameters.
- Method Detail - Very detailed list of all methods for the class, including their parameters.
The RapidClipse Framework is licensed under the AGPL Open Source License. The source code for the RapidClipse Framework is published on Github at: https://github.com/RapidClipse/xdev.server.