The XDEV Mobile Kit allows you to access mobile devices from a server application developed with RapidClipse as well as the final deployment of hybrid apps.
- Tools - Allow you to deploy hybrid mobile apps and transfer them directly to mobile devices.
- API - Grants access to hardware and system functions of mobile devices via Vaadin.
Device buttons - App service
Barcode scanner - Access to all barcode scanners. Some of the formats: QR, Data Matrix, UPC E/A, EAN 8/13, Code 128/93/39, CodeBar, ITF, RSS 14/Expanded, PDF417, MSI, Aztec
- Access to photo and video function, front and back camera
- Direct transfer of images and videos
- Storage of pictures and videos on the device with later processing via file service. Optional: Picture/video, front/back camera, quality, file format
- Access to image library
- Browse the contact database
- Select a contact
- Edit and save a contact
File system - Reading access to the file system of the mobile device.
- Current position (lines of longitude and latitude as well as altitude)
Tracking the position by motion data (direction and speed)
NFC - Option to read and write NFC tags
- Simple vibration with variable duration, e.g. 1 sec.
- Vibration patterns with variable duration and pauses, e.g. Vibration 0.5 sec, Pause 0.3 sec, Vibration 0.1 sec., etc.
Deploy mobile app
Mobile App Deployment